Junior Project Manager (m/w/d)
As a Junior Project Manager for our international clients, you manage your own projects. You are not only the first point of contact for the customer but also in the team when it comes to coordination and control of all ongoing projects. You ensure a smooth course of the project and thereby get the chance to grow in a team and personally.
- First contact for customers
- Internal coordination of the project team
- Budget planning and milestone planning
- Project documentation and customer presentations
- Completed studies or an apprenticeship in business administration, digital media, advertising or a related field
- First experiences in an agency or a company in the marketing or media area
- Organizational skills, negotiating skills, analytical skills and a keen interest in digital media
- Fluent German and English
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you will find an international enviroment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us – so flexible working time, HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, training and a Starbucks coffee bar are self-evident.
Please send us your complete application (10 MB max.) incl. earliest possible date of joining and your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Saskia Schlatermund / Nicola Ruske