Social Media Manager (m/w/d)
You would call yourself a digital native and you are using Facebook, Instagram & Co. on a daily basis? You know the most popular influencers and are always up to date with current social media trends? Then become part of our social media team!
- Largely independent development of campaigns taking into account the current trends, feasibility and budgeting
- Identification of current social media trends, collection of relevant data and consequences of influencers, networks & communities
- Creation of customer-specific editorial plans and coordination with the team leader / customer
- Publishing content in social networks, communities and content management systems
- Supervision of individual communities on various social media platforms of different customers
- ideas for content-related measures for user activation
- budget-optimized & KPI oriented ad campaigns for the customers
- Monitoring the relevant social media platforms and creating reportings
- Experience in social media and / or community management
- Successfully completed studies or apprenticeship in the field of text, social media or similar.
- Strong interest in social media and marketing as well as extensive knowledge of current trends and developments
- Practical experience in dealing with popular social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Experience in e-mail, on-site marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of Internet platforms and system architectures
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Fluent German and English
- High motivation and sense of responsibility
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you will find an international enviroment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us – so flexible working time, HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, training and a Starbucks coffee bar are self-evident.
Please send us your complete application (10 MB max.) incl. earliest possible date of joining and your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Saskia Schlatermund / Nicola Ruske