Art Director digital (m/w/d)
You are talented in inspiring people with your creative ideas and extraordinary designs? You are creative with heart and soul? Then become part of our design team!
As Art Director you will accompany our customer projects from the idea to the implementation. You are a passionate designer and have an excellent nose for ideas and target groups. In a creative team of designers, copywriters and developers, you will create inspiring digital content, such as websites, landing pages, apps, newsletters, social media campaigns and much more for international brands, while ensuring the highest standards of design.
- You have a completed apprenticeship or studies in the creative field and at least 2-3 years of professional experience
- You have great creative potential, a good portion of craftsmanship and a high-quality standard
- You can transform complex tasks into user-oriented layouts and HTML and CSS are no foreign words for you
- You are an agile team player who can inspire others with your ideas and enjoy interdisciplinary cooperation
- You can speak English on the job
- Presenting to customers is fun for you
- Initial management experience with juniors is a plus
Why Join Us?
At Davies Meyer you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities. The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: email@example.com
Contact person: Nicola Ruske