Content Manager (m/w/d)
You are talented in inspiring people with creative and extraordinary content? You evolve content marketing with passion and content maps are your tools? Then become part of our content creation team!
As a Content Manager you have an exciting interface function between all departments. You are responsible for:
- Development of content strategies for international brands based on alaysis and benchmarks
- Conception, planning, control and implementation of all content marketing activities
- Supervision and control of the team that creates and maintains digital content
- Create and optimize workflows and guide employees
- Quality control in content creation
- Planning of topics and campaigns as well as creation of editorial plans
- Monitoring and analysis of online and content marketing activities
- Search engine optimisation
- You have completed an apprenticeship or studies (e.g. in communication or media, journalism or something comparable to them)
- You have first professional experiences in content management
- You have a good handling with content management systems (Typo3, WordPress, Drupal)
- You have the ability to think structured and analytical skills
- Your German and English is very well (written and spoken)
- You have a good knowledge in MS-Office
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you expect an international enviroment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receive your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Nicola Ruske / Saskia Schlatermund