Drupal Developer (m/f/d)
You want to be responsible for designing and implementing new features!
Then become part of our development team!
WHO WE ARE | 130 great people over 14 nations, working together to deliver holistic, innovative digital projects for the world’s best clients.
OUR VISION | To create a community where everyone feels valued and inspired to do their best every day.
LEADING BRANDS | For over 20 years, we have been successfully shaping the digital future with and for major international brands.
INTERNATIONAL | We work in Hamburg, London, Novi Sad, Zurich and Berlin and support our clients in many markets and industries worldwide.
DM FAMILY | In our owner-managed agency mutual appreciation, our 10 Values and “Management by Coaching” leadership style stand for open culture and communication at eye level.
REMOTE WORK & HOME OFFICE | Work from anywhere, flextime
EVENTS | Friday Beers, Team events, Social Day, Agency Events, Lunch-Roulette
NETWORK | Exciting projects with international customers
EDUCATION & GROWTH | DM CAMPUS powered by Udemy Business, Personal Coaching, Grow-Budget, Performance-Management-System
MINDFULNESS |Yoga, Mindfulness App, Relaxpress
OFFICES | relaxed atmosphere, dog friendly, free food & drinks
INCENTIVES | BAV, subsidy for HVV card, recognition bonuses peer-to-peer
- Selection of suitable environment developments and tools under – consideration of project specifications and current standards.
- The technical conception of projects based on the requirements
- Formation and management of smaller departmental project teams
- Independent implementation of complete projects/support for larger and more complex projects
- Creation of technical and content-related documentation of the created code and the implemented use cases.
- Observation of technical developments and passing on the information to the team Presentation at meetings (internal/external) Time and scope estimations for proposal preparation of project management
QUALIFICATION | completed training or studies in the field of information or in a comparable field
EXPERIENCE | at least 2 years of professional experience as a developer
YOUR KEY FEATURES | Abstraction / Analytical and problem solving skills / Conscientiousness / Accuracy
EXPERTISE | Drupal 8.x / MySQL / HTML & CSS Basics
LANGUAGE SKILLS | You speak German and English at a good level
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM WHERE NEW WORK AND FUN ARE NATURAL!
Please send your complete application with CV, your possible start date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org (10 MB max.) | CONTACT: Nicola Ruske