You want to develop frontend projects that run smooth, efficient and secure
Then become part of our development team!
WHO WE ARE | 130 great people over 14 nations, working together to deliver holistic, innovative digital projects for the world’s best clients.
OUR VISION | To create a community where everyone feels valued and inspired to do their best every day.
LEADING BRANDS | For over 20 years, we have been successfully shaping the digital future with and for major international brands.
INTERNATIONAL | We work in Hamburg, London, Novi Sad, Zurich and Berlin and support our clients in many markets and industries worldwide.
DM FAMILY | In our owner-managed agency mutual appreciation, our 10 Values and “Management by Coaching” leadership style stand for open culture and communication at eye level.
REMOTE WORK & HOME OFFICE | Work from anywhere, flextime
EVENTS | Friday Beers, Team events, Social Day, Agency Events, Lunch-Roulette
EDUCATION & GROWTH | DM CAMPUS powered by Udemy Business, Personal Coaching, Grow-Budget, Performance-Management-System
MINDFULNESS |Yoga, Mindful- Breaks, Mindfulness App, Relaxpress
OFFICES | relaxed atmosphere, dog friendly, free food & drinks
INCENTIVES | BAV, subsidy for HVV card, recognition bonuses peer-to-peer
- Develop Frontend projects that run smooth, efficient and secure
- You need to be able to convert design into working HTML/CSS in a pixel perfect manner and fully responsive
- Close collaboration together with your team members and other disciplines
- Exchanging tips & tricks and latest developments in the Frontend Community with the team
- Clear understanding of web markups, HTML5 & CSS3 (SASS/LESS)
- Experience using Figma
- Familiarity with legacy libraries and technologies: jQuery and JS ES5
- Familiarity at least with one of the following technologies: React, Angular or Vue
- Experience using Git in a professional / workplace environment
QUALIFICATION | completed computer science studies or a professional training as a computer scientist or in a comparable field
EXPERIENCE | at least 2 years of professional experience as a developer, backend experience is a plus
YOUR KEY FEATURES | You have the drive and dedication to deliver great work
OWNERSHIP | You have a great sense of responsibility and take good care of our codebases
PASSION | You show a lot of passion for Frontend and its community
LANGUAGE SKILLS | Excellent communication skills in English
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM WHERE NEW WORK AND FUN ARE NATURAL!
Please send your complete application with CV, your possible start date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
(10 MB max.) | CONTACT: Anne Peterseim