Junior Motion Designer (m/w/d)
Moving image is your passion: You are creative, a team player even in times of social distancing and already have a good portion of craftsmanship? Then become part of our Motion Team!
- You will develop and design audiovisual animations and content and their technical implementation in After Effects together with the motion team
- You will create storyboards, compositions, 3D visualizations and animations in close coordination with the text, creation and project management teams and, depending on the project, other service providers or specialists
- A completed apprenticeship or study in the creative field
- First professional experience in motion design, cutting, post-production as well as photography and videography
- A great passion for moving images, interactive user experience and good storytelling in your films
- Great creative potential, a good portion of craftsmanship, team spirit and a high-quality standard
- High self-motivation to implement innovative projects for exciting brands.
- You convince through your own style and the creative implementation of customer wishes, speed and a good feeling for visual design and a structured, solution-oriented working method
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and 3D visualization and ideally some knowledge of Cinema 4D
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities. The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: email@example.com
Contact person: Nicola Ruske / Saskia Schlatermund