Junior Project Manager (m/w/d)
You have organising ability and you are not afraid to take the helm? Then become part of our project management team!
As a Junior Project Manager for our international clients, you take over your own projects. You are not only the first point of contact for the customer but also in the team when it comes to the coordination and control of ongoing projects. You ensure a smooth course of the project and thereby get the chance to grow in a team and to develop yourself further.
- First contact person for customers
- Internal coordination oft the project team
- Budget planning and creation of milestones
- Project documentation and customer presentations
- Completed studies or an apprenticeship in business administration, digital media, advertising or a related field
- First experiences in an agency or a company in the marketing or media area
- Organizational skills, negotiating skills, analytical skills and a keen interest in digital media
- Go for something new
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer, you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Saskia Schlatermund / Nicola Ruske