Project Manager (m/f/d)
Are you an organizational talent and not afraid to take the helm? Then become part of our project management team!
As a project manager for our international customers, you will be responsible for a positive customer experience throughout the entire project process, from the initial contact phase and the quotation phase to final acceptance and invoicing.
You always keep the overview and are not only the first contact person for the customer but also in the team when it comes to controlling and coordinating ongoing projects.
- Assuming holistic responsibility for individual projects and clients or client budgets.
- Holistic, strategic and excellent consulting of customers in order to achieve their goals in the best possible way
- Responsible management (leadership, steering, coordination) of projects – from digital marketing measures to classic measures to 360-degree campaigns – as well as support, leadership and steering of the clients for which you are responsible
- Steering of the internal project team to execute the projects on time and on budget
- Completed studies or training in the fields of business administration, digital media, advertising or a related field
- Several years of experience in an agency or company in the marketing or media sector
- Organizational talent, negotiation skills, analytical abilities and high interest in digital media
- Experience in coordinating and monitoring processes as well as leadership experience and ability to delegate and motivate
- A high degree of creativity and initiative
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer, you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us so flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Nicola Ruske