Senior Social Media Manager (m/w/d)
You would call yourself a digital native and you feel safe using Facebook, Instagram & Co.? You know the most popular influencer and are always up to date with current social media trends? Then become part of our social media team!
- Largely independent development of campaigns taking into account the current trends, feasibility and budgeting.
- Identification of current social media trends, collection of relevant data and consequences of influencers, networks & communities.
- Creation of customer-specific editorial plans and coordination with the team leader/customer
- Publishing content in social networks, communities and content management systems
- Supervision of individual communities on various social media platforms of different customers
- Conception of content-related measures for user activation Derivation of new topics, content and trends from discussions and forums
- Conception and implementation of budget-optimized & result-oriented ad campaigns for the customers
- Monitoring the relevant social media platforms and creating reports
- Leadership of Junior Social Media Managers
- Delivery of own results and content on time
- Support of Junior Social Media Managers, working students and interns
- Several years of experience in social media and/or community management
- Successfully completed studies or apprenticeship in the field of text, social media, or similar.
- Strong interest in social media and marketing as well as extensive knowledge of current trends and developments
- Practical experience in dealing with popular social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Experience in an e-mail, on-site marketing and SEO
- Good understanding of Internet platforms and system architectures
- Strategic and conceptual thinking, as well as creativity
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Flexibility, reliability and independent work as well as teamwork and communication skills
- High motivation and sense of responsibility
- Leadership experience
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities. The well-being of our employees is very important to us so flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: email@example.com
Contact person: Nicola Ruske