Working Student UX/UI Design (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to strengthen and expand your initial knowledge in the field of UX/UI design? Then become part of our UX team!
We are looking for working students (m/f/d) for 20 hours a week.
- You support the UX team during the entire planning and implementation phase of digital projects.
- To do this you create benchmark analyses, define data-based personas and send them on their user journey
- You will draw learnings from reports and visual UI analyses and apply them to user flow planning
- You create design systems, module maps and interactive prototypes
- You are in constant contact with our international development team and support them in the implementation of your creative design ideas
- You are a registered student in the field of communication design, ideally with a focus on interaction design
- You are an agile team player who can inspire others with your ideas and enjoys interdisciplinary collaboration
- HTML and CSS are not foreign words to you
- You have at least a good command of English
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer, you expect an international environment, exciting customers, and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities. The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education, and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: email@example.com
Contact person: Nicola Ruske / Saskia Schlatermund