Bitbucket is a code management service that provides one place to plan your projects, collaborate on code, test and deploy. Bitbucket is based on the open-source distributed version control system Git. It is easy to learn and has a tiny footprint with lightning-fast performance. It supports features like cheap local branching, convenient staging areas and multiple workflows.
an All-in-one Solution to Plan Projects, Collaborate on Code, Test and Deploy
HOW TO BEST
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BITBUCKET/GIT
Benefit from the proficiency of an experienced developer
With Davies Meyer, you benefit from a long-standing experience in designing, building, deploying and running various Bitbucket-/Git-powered websites for different clients.
Efficient code reviews, end-to-end control and continuous delivery
The use of Git and Bitbucket in combination with the Git workflow for open-source projects allows us to efficiently manage our code reviews, secure our workflow with branch permissions and merge checks and deploy fast with continuous delivery.
LET'S GET STARTED
Find out how Davies Meyer can help you to manage your experience with a cost free evaluation of your existing digital infrastructure.
Why Choose Davies Meyer as Your Bitbucket/Git Partner:
- Highly experienced developer
- Holistic digital transformation expert
- Data driven cloud first approach
- Deep integration of complementary services: information architecture, UX design, content marketing, maintenance and data analytics
- Agile teams, skilled workflows, resourceful project management
- Transparent milestones and reliable cost proposals