At Davies Meyer, we are committed to data-driven marketing as we understand that making decisions based on data is the key to our clients’ success. Because every client is unique and has a specific catalogue of requirements that needs to be met, we aim to provide our clients with specifically tailored digital marketing strategies based on data analysis.
Defining goals and making milestones measurable
Only if you ask the right questions, you’ll get the needed information from your continuous stream of data. Collecting the wrong kind of data or not analysing it properly can lead to incorrect assumptions and faulty decisions. Defining objectives and placing the focus on what is most valuable for our clients is the first step. Choosing adequate KPIs will tell us what data needs to be tracked and how it should be analysed.
Gathering accurate data can be a long and difficult process. In order to achieve more in less time, we decided to speed up this process and make it easier and more efficient. Using the right tools allows us to pull all important data from different sources into automated reports.
Using analytical and statistical tools our primary goal is to discover useful information for maximising marketing effectiveness, reducing risks and identifying progress opportunities.
- DM Tracking API provides you with the opportunity to better understand your customers by tracking their behaviour on your website.
- Supermetrics is automation tool for integration with all marketing platforms that matter to you.
- Cloud SQL is a fully managed database service that makes it easy to set up, maintain, manage, and administer your relational databases on Google Cloud.
- BigQuery is a serverless, highly scalable, and cost-effective cloud data warehouse with an in-memory BI Engine and built-in machine learning.
- R is a programming language widely used among statisticians and data miners for data analysis and statistical modelling.
- Google Data Studio is a visualisation and reporting tool, and an integral part of the Google Marketing Platform. It allows for an enhanced approach to decision-making, allowing your entire organisation to readily access and use marketing insights.