Junior Art Director digital (m/w/d)
You are talented in inspiring people with creative ideas and extraordinary designs? You are creative with passion? Then become part of our UX design team.
As a junior art director you will accompany our digital projects from brainstorming to implementation. You are a passionate designer and fit as a digital native in all creative themes. You like to play a part in different project teams to design the coolest solutions for leading brands.
- You have completed an apprenticeship or studies in design and have first professional experience
- You are a team player who can inspire others with his ideas
- You can convert complex tasks into user-oriented layouts
- Your English is very well
- You have fun to present in front of your customers
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer you expect an international enviroment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities.
The well-being of our employees is very important to us so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receive your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: email@example.com
Contact person: Nicola Ruske / Saskia Schlatermund