Working Student Human Resources (m/f/d)
You are looking for a new challenge and would like to consolidate and expand your initial knowledge in the field of human resources? Then become part of our HR team!
For our headquarters in Hamburg, we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for 10-20 hours per week.
- Preparation and support in the on- and offboarding process
- Support in recruiting and maintenance of applicant management
- Cooperation in the creation and placement of job advertisements
- Support in day-to-day business as well as in administrative activities, such as the preparation of certificates or references
- You are an enrolled student in economics or psychology, ideally with a focus on human resources
- First experiences in human resources management are a plus
- You distinguish yourself through your independent, autonomous and structured way of working
- You are experienced in working with MS Office and Excel
- You convince with your open and committed manner and your communication skills
- You have a very good command of German and good written and spoken English
WHY JOIN US?
At Davies Meyer, you expect an international environment, exciting customers and a young, creative team as well as flat hierarchies and great development opportunities. The well-being of our employees is very important to us, so a flexible working time, the HVV-ProfiTicket, colleges, breakfast, yoga, team events, continuing education and a Starbucks coffee bar are as a matter of course.
We look forward to receiving your complete application incl. earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Nicola Ruske